In the normal course of a year, you’ll find Frank Catalano attending several technology and education industry conferences — often to speak about trends in tech or edtech, or to provide lively moderation of a PowerPoint-free session, but always to learn.
In addition to being a panelist or moderator at industry gatherings, Frank has keynoted large-group events (such as the National Association of College Stores’ CAMEX and Blackboard Transact’s annual conferences) or small-group events (such as Acer America’s Education Advisory Council) with thoughtful, well-researched and engaging custom talks.
Selected audio and video of some of Frank Catalano’s speaking engagements:
- GeekWire Summit, Seattle, WA: discussion, “Science fiction and the future of technology” (story and audio).
- EdTech for Export, Wellington, New Zealand: closing keynote, “Edtech trends to watch — and fads to avoid” (video).
- Software and Information Industry Association’s annual education division CODiE Awards, San Francisco, CA: awards host, 2010 to 2015 (2014 video and 2105 video).
- Seattle Public Library: conversation with New York Public Library Chief Digital Officer Tony Ageh, “Innovation, privacy and the public good in the digital age” (story and audio).
- EdNET conference, Baltimore and Denver: closing “Catbird Seat” analyst session, 2012 to 2014 (2014 video).
Get in touch with Frank about speaking through his Contact page.